Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Whipped PB&J


Whatever you do, do not think this is just an ordinary PB&J, and do not think that whipping makes no difference, because it does. It makes for a whole new sandwich. 

My middle schooler today informed me that when she was little, this sandwich was called Mom's Super Awesome Sandwich. (it's that good) I usually use Polaner's Simply Fruit in grape to get a more authentic PB&J taste but I was out this morning so I used Black Cherry. I would highly recommend trying this with peanut butter and grape jelly for your first go 'round but it will be delicious no matter what you use.

Whipped PB&J
  • Nut Butter of choice (I use peanut butter for this one)
  • Grape Jelly (or other favorite)
Place equal parts peanut butter and jelly in a bowl and use a spoon to whip. Spread on sandwich bread.



No comments:

Post a Comment