Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Triple Decker

I am not thinking this picture is showing off the three slices of bread, but that is what this Triple Decker sandwich has. Does it make a difference? I say, YES!

I used Pepperidge Farm Very Thin 100% whole wheat. If I were packing lunch for my boys, I would probably do a regular bread, but since this sandwich was for my girls, I went very thin.

The Triple Decker

3 slices of bread
(and then you choose), I used:
sliced turkey
cheese
turkey bacon
lettuce
tomato
mayo
mustard

Layer it up, wrap it up, and pack it! (because you don't really need directions on how to put it together, do you?)

Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. actually, i never really thought about how great of a lunch that would make. I never have time in the morning for this though. Could you refrigerate it overnight? Or will it taste funny?

    ReplyDelete