Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Breakfast English Muffin Sandwich


We all love Breakfast for Dinner, so why not some Breakfast for Lunch? Am I right or am I right?

The store bought English Muffins of today (such as Thomas' brand) are so moist and delicious, they don't have to be toasted, they taste great right out of the package. And because a fried egg hardly seems an option for a lunch box I used a boiled egg in it's place. I would prefer ham to make this more Egg McMuffin like, but my high schooler always chooses turkey over ham.


Breakfast English Muffin Sandwich

  • 1 English Muffin (I used Thomas' wheat)
  • 1 slice sharp cheddar
  • 2-3 slices ham or turkey
  • 1 boiled egg
  • mayo and/or mustard
  • pepper
Layer cheese, meat and egg on mustard and/or mayo smothered English muffin. Dust with a little pepper, the meat should have plenty of salt. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment